Newsletters and Brochures
Waikato Escalated Care Information, news and updates will be posted here from time to time, starting with our introduction newsletter (Brochure 1) and follow up brochures.
Before being referred to Waikato Escalated Care, the following criteria must be met:
- The client has suffered a lower back or shoulder injury; and
- There has been no meaningful improvement with 3 weeks of primary care input
Note: Earlier entry to a service bundle is permissible if:
- The client has a lower back injury with referred leg pain; or
- The client has evidence of a full thickness shoulder rotator cuff tear on imaging; or
- A specialist has assessed the client and considers that an escalated care service bundle is more appropriate.